Everyday, nurses all over the state of Texas dedicate themselves to helping others and saving lives. Unexpected situations can come up which may threaten your nursing license or prevent you from doing your job. This can be a very stressful and painful time for nurses; at the Law firm of Yong J. An, we have years of experience providing confidential and compassionate nursing license defense services for nurses all over Texas, including Houston, Dallas/Ft. Worth, San Antonio and Corpus Christi.
“We Dedicate Ourselves to Protecting Your Livelihood and Your Nursing Career”
Protect Your Nursing License
What Are Grounds for Discipline?
- Standard of Care Violations
- Sexual Violations
- Fraud, Theft & Deception
- Use of Drugs & Alcohol
- False Representation of Information (Lying)
- Failure to Comply with CE Requirements
- Failure to pay Licensure Fees in a Timely Manner
- Committing a Criminal Offense
- Malpractice Suit or Judgment
- Any Other Conduct That is Deceptive in Nature
What Types of Penalties Can I Face?
- Administrative Penalty (Fine)
- Directive to Fulfill Neglected Obligation (Specific Performance)
- Public Reprimand
- License Restriction or Impositions on Practice
- TPAPN Directive
- Probation of a License Suspension
- Active Suspension as a Requirement of Probation