Select Page

An RN or LVN who violates the state laws and issues from the Texas Board of Nursing (BON) should seek proper help from a Tomball nurse attorney.  Doing so could make or break their cases. As a matter of fact, the license can even be suspended or revoked if not defended properly. L100412N8283

One such incident happened to a Tomball nurse.

On or about December 1, 2007, while employed as a Staff Nurse in a medical facility in Tomball, the LVN failed to document the Intake and Output values of the continuous bladder irrigation in the medical record of a patient, who experienced a distended abdomen and ruptured bladder during the following shift.

The LVN’s conduct was likely to injure the patient in that it deprived subsequent caregivers of essential information on which they could base further care decisions.

Because of this, the LVN was summoned by the Texas Board of Nursing to defend her side.

During the hearing, the LVN states she realizes she did not transcribe the Intake and Output values of the continuous bladder irrigation in the patient’s medical record as required.

Because of the incident, the LVN was disciplined and suspended by the Board of Nursing.

The Texas Board of Nursing (BON) is the government agency that has jurisdiction to hear and decide administrative cases involving RN and LVN license.  The Board has the power to suspend and/or revoke the nurse license.  It is also the agency that is responsible for overseeing the practice of professional nursing all over the State of Texas.

The Texas Board of Nursing decided to revoke her license as a result of her actions. It’s because she failed to hire a good Tomball nurse attorney for the case, which is why her defense was not matched with the evidence that the Board possesses.

A good nurse attorney is always the best line of defense for these cases. This is the reason why Tomball Nurse Attorney Yong J. An is dedicated to helping those nurses in need to settle their cases. For a private consultation and other inquiries, it’s best to contact him for assistance by dialing (832)-428-5679.