HOUSTON NURSE LAWYER
Houston Nurse Lawyer has handled several dozens of cases representing clients with The BON Process.
Everyday, nurses all over the state of Texas dedicate themselves to helping others and saving lives. Unexpected situations can come up which may threaten your nursing license or prevent you from doing your job. This can be a very stressful, struggling and painful time for nurses; at the Law firm of Nurse Lawyer Yong J. An, we have years of experience providing assistance, confidential and compassionate nursing license defense services for nurses all over Texas, including Houston, Dallas/Ft. Worth, San Antonio and Corpus Christi. We are here to dedicate our service to those nurses who needs help in overcoming the circumstances and the problem they are in.
Protect Your Nursing License
What Are Grounds for Discipline?
- Standard of Care Violations
- Sexual Violations
- Fraud, Theft & Deception
- Use of Drugs & Alcohol
- False Representation of Information (Lying)
- Failure to Comply with CE Requirements
- Failure to pay Licensure Fees in a Timely Manner
- Committing a Criminal Offense
- Malpractice Suit or Judgment
- Any Other Conduct That is Deceptive in Nature
Possible Penalties You Can Face
- Administrative Penalty (Fine)
- Directive to Fulfill Neglected Obligation (Specific Performance)
- Public Reprimand
- License Restriction or Impositions on Practice
- TPAPN Directive
- Probation of a License Suspension
- Active Suspension as a Requirement of Probation